View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #19
NOOBARU922
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 311439
Vehicle:
2013 Outback Limited
Twilight Blue Metallic

Getting close to the 3750mi first service. No issues, major or minor, and has been a joy to drive so far. The MPG has come up a little, I'm now getting 26mpg at about 50/50 city highway. Can't really complain. I'm curious to see what difference the first service will make, if any.

Took the Outback on it's first "long" drive the other weekend, a trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium, which is about 2 hours from the house. Both the wife and I were very comfortable, and the Outback averaged 29.2 mpg for the trip. Probably could have got better, but 65 is a little too slow for me haha.

Planning on de badging her either today or tomorrow. I don't have the luxury of having an outlet anywhere near the car to use a heat gun or hair dryer to heat the emblems, so I'm going to try the power of the sun and some hot water instead. I'll write up a review on how it all goes using the non-heat gun/hair dryer way for all of you who have the same "car port" problem.

And let's see your outbacks people! This thread would be much more exciting with pictures!

Update: DONE!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by NOOBARU922; 02-05-2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: added debadge picture
NOOBARU922 is offline   Reply With Quote