Originally Posted by NJ609
If you do have tint and are stopped....
1) Put the vehicle in park(set the ebrake)
2) Roll ALL of the windows down(regardless of the temperature/weather)
3) If its dark turn on your interior lights
4) Get the **** off your cell phone(tell whoever that you're going to be late after the stop)
5) You can think it but don't let it show
By doing this you are showing concern for the officers safety and it will greatly reduce your likelihood of getting a ticket. Understand that an officer approaching a blacked out vehicle will assume that the worst possible scenario awaits him inside, by showing him there is no threat you make the stop that much less dangerous for them.
source: police officer 8+ years
Police officers don't find it odd that ALL your windows are down at night or in he cold/rain? Seems like they would be suspicious of this and think you're attempting to air the vehicle out from weed or alcohol.