Scooby Newbie

Member#: 254996
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza 2.5i
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011rexowner View Post
i also just grabbed one from ebay for 350.00. after calling around to some places i got mixed reviews. only problem im having is finding someone who will put it in that will guarentee my controls on the steering wheel will work. OP could you please give us a run down on the system and what functions you were able to keep if any?
All of your steering wheel controls will work, it's wonderful. Everything about this system was designed for our car. Your auxiliary jack works as well. If you use your phone for music like I do, you can actually play your music via blue tooth with this system. The navigation software is the best I've ever used. You will see when you get yours. And to answer the other questions I saw, yes it lights up red and matches everything else and yes it dims at night and if you want you can shut off the screen while still having your music or radio going. If you have an ipod or iPhone it comes with a special cable for it so you can control it from the screen. I don't have an iPhone anymore so I can't chime in about the on screen controls. It comes with a usb cable which I didn't install because I was so anxious to get the system in but I may go back and install it. It has the ability to play cds or store 6 of them in its on board memory. Haven't had time to do that yet but it seems like a cool feature since I'm always using cds. If anyone has any more questions ask away!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Badtiming is offline   Reply With Quote