Scooby Newbie

Member#: 254996
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza 2.5i
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustkevin13 View Post
do you have install video?! i am looking for a navi and dont know if i want this of the oem one. seeing which one is cheaper and easier for a newb like me to install. oh and the steering wheel control works? and the aux?! and the red light at night? oh and the dimmer ( when you drive at night, does it turn black?) oh boy, i'm excited
Honestly I'd get this. I myself also almost went for the subaru oem nav and didn't last minute because there was gonna be a lot of extra hassle installing. A lot of the ones I saw on ebay were just the unit by itself. No cables, no gps antenna, no nothing. And if your car didn't come with the nav stock then you have to buy a special wiring harness from this website to make it compatible with your car. Plus the oem is probably a little outdated now. This system is very oem and looks like it came in the car but has some features I doubt the stock subaru nav has. This system is going for 380 on ebay directly from Rosen I think now. That's a killer price for a killer system..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Badtiming is offline   Reply With Quote