2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrial View Post
Awesome, ETA on the new motor?
Hoping by the end of Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitou View Post
That 3576 should be nice turbo for the low mount. I know you want to test it with stock cams but it would really come alive with some cams and head work!!
The GTX3071-R pushed over 400whp with the 0.82 housing so the GTX3576-R should be pretty good step in power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveSTi View Post
Very clever. Looks good!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by spintheground View Post
Sent you an email Chris.
I will get a reply headed your way once I get a decent chunk of time to put some thought into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverx05 View Post
Amazing kit. Glad you went with Garrett for it. Had a GTX3076 on my old s2000 and that thing was a blast.

Have you had any electrical issues (blown fuses) with your kit yet with running the scavenge pump and aftermarket radiator fan? Will you offer any wiring relay kits with your setup if they are required?
I really like the Garrett turbochargers too. They have also been extremely usefull with providing engineering support as well.

On the electrical side, the only issue I've come across was due to my own stupidity (firing it up without the scavenge pump fuse in once). Besides that, it's been rock solid reliable. Wiring is pretty simple, and this says a lot as my skills are weak electrically. I plan to provide a BOM to exactly what we have into the kit, but electrically, there's nothing that can't be had at your local AutoZone.

The radiator fan we're using is still under the current draw rating for the OEM circuit that it's tied to. So far so good.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KillerBMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote