Old 02-09-2013, 07:26 AM   #184
kellygnsd
Scooby Guru

Member#: 32669
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2007 2.34LR, EFR7670
LINK G4 hybrid STi

Ian my tuner said the motor ran great and made the power it did without even breaking a sweat but it is a noisy engine that sounds like a race motor. He wanted me to put some miles on it and up the boost after a few miles. As for the driving impressions, remember I've been driving a 97 Legacy wagon and a 2003 Volvo S40 for the past year so anything I drive now would blow me away. If I compare it to my old 3076 I ran on this same motor I would say I may have made a tad more power with the 3076 but I also had to run 21 psi to do it. This 7670 is more fun to drive in every way at only 15 psi and its not even being pushed yet. I'm sure 20-21 psi on this 7670 will be ridiculously fast and I can't wait. I've put over 200 miles on the car since I picked it up yesterday and I can't stop driving the damn thing its so much fun. Even the fuel map is pretty

The best spool I've seen looking through my logs was 15 psi by 3200 rpm in 4th gear. I'd like to get some logs of a few 1-2-3-4 gear pulls but its actually raining in Socal now and full throttle runs like that aren't working out all that well in these conditions.

Here is a short 4 gear burst I logged on the way into work

I post up the dyno graph as soon as I upload it.

Do guys think I should put a thread in PPB to show what its done so far or should I wait until I make real power?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by kellygnsd; 02-09-2013 at 07:49 AM.
kellygnsd is offline   Reply With Quote