Vendor Sales Rating: (97)

Member#: 179000
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2010 Outback
2007 T4R Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpark View Post
Could you pm me with the full price for a full led interior kit, llicense plate bulbs, a blue hvac kit and sending you a 02 cluster to convert to blue would be ?
At this point I temporaty suspended Cluster conversions. Everything else is good good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear_Claw View Post
Around Christmas time you told me we could meet up and you'd swap out my HVAC for a red LED conversion in my 05 STi. I'm not sure if I've offended you somehow or what but I've contacted you multiple times since then (via your website, via PM here, via the email you sent back to me originally) and haven't gotten a response. I see (through this thread) that others are getting responses. Please let me know if you still do HVAC conversions, as I'm still interested. If for some reason you don't want to do business with me, let me know so I can start looking elsewhere. Thanks
I am very sorry if I missed your PMs. I am not offended =) I might have been very busy and sometimes fall behind on PM responces. I assume you are local. Yes I can get all the components ready and you can stop by and we will swap them out. I will go look for your PM and send you a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06stidude89 View Post
I had the same problem was in contact with the guy and asked for a quote and he just never responded after that. Idk why
Sorry again. Please PM me again or Email directly - peter@prodrivenauto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by learfxr View Post
Got my bulb kit today. Time to install! Thanks, that was quick considering how far they travelled
Good to hear =) Let me know if I can be of any more help.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]New [U]High Power[/U] [COLOR=red]LED[/COLOR] interior replacement Bulbs! + Dome, Map, Trunk, License Plate, Glove box etc! + Separately or as a KIT + at [/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]