WRXVishnueStg_2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 267875
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
Silver

Default E85 STI Pinks Scaler

I've been running E85 for a little over a year. 2003 WRX EJ20, MODs are as follows. 3" Catless Downpipe to Tip, APS Uppipe, Walboro 255 Fuel Pump, 3 Port Grimmspeed BCS, 4 Bar Omni MAP Sensor, Silicone Intake Hoses, and the V2 COBB AP. I self tune, currently using the MAF sensor as the primary, MAP only to Monitor Boost; running 23-26psi off launch. If i run through the rpms on 3rd and 4th I hit 28-30psi. I shortend the Wastegate Acuator arm as short as possible, don't feel like buying a higher PSI Actuator Assembly. Ps. No Knock, Track/Daily and I've run this for about 40k miles with no leaks, issues, or oil consumption.

My main question is what is the propper scale for STI Pinks, E85 and the Stock Turbo TD04-13T. I like the stock scale of 6442 with the E85 but the AP went to 7% AFR Correction on the winter blend here in Miami, FL. Currently, I'm using 6800, which is running rich, I have a 1.2% correction in the AFR Corr. D and a 5-6% Correction in AFR Corr. A. What is the propper Scale for E85 and Pinks???? If know one knows how do I apply the percentages to the scale...already tried Multipling them and the values are too far off. Any Ideas?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WRXVishnueStg_2 is offline   Reply With Quote