Former Vendor

Member#: 316221
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
06 WRX Wagon Ltd.
UGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnguyen600 View Post
I'm considering bagging my hatchback but i'm concerned about who would do the work and cabin noise when the compressor is running.

Can anyone share any of their experience with the noise?
I have a 2007 Wagon with (2) 400C compressors mounted in the spare tire compartment using the AccuAir EXO Mounts

The 400C is the loudest and fastest VIAIR compressor we sell. I used to have (1) 400C in my spare compartment, which was NOT EXO Mounted. This single pump configuration was actually louder than my current DUAL pump setup. This goes to show how big of a difference the EXO Mount system really makes.

Compressor noise is largely determined by how you mount the compressor. The EXO Mount system is a great solution, but I've seen plenty of creative solutions that use bits of foam or carpeted MDF that help to quiet down noisy compressors. Personally, I love the exo mount system!

AccuAir EXO Mount System on BagRiders.com

I will post up a video showing the compressor noise in my cabin. We will be releasing a Before/After video showing my old setup vs my current setup as soon as our media intern gets around to editing the footage
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bag Riders Air Ride is offline   Reply With Quote