Scooby Newbie

Member#: 256305
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2009 Impreza WRX
Spark Metallic Silver

Posting on behalf of a friend:

2004 Subaru WRX Sti
I have had this car for 9 year and have loved it, but am wanting to get rid of it now because of a growing family.
It is my daily driver, but has not been driven daily by any means. My wife and I carpool in her car so I drive my car no more than one day a week on average. It has 84,700 miles on it. The car has been taken care of and only has the normal wear and tear that comes with a car (some rock chips on the front end, few light scratches here and there, etc) but I've always made it a priority to take extra care of the car. The car is mostly stock, here are the things I’ve modified on it:
Buddy Club adjustable coilover suspension (I got tired of the stock strut clunk)
Steel braided brake lines and clutch line
K&N air filter
GrimmSpeed Air/Oil separator
Tinted windows
Additional factory options on the car include the 6-disc player, auto-tinting compass mirror and mini sub under the passenger seat.
I've never done any engine/exhaust/body/interior mods, everything else is stock. I've never had any major problems with the car and have done routine oil changes and maintenance.
In 9 years, here are the things that have gone wrong/been fixed:
Replaced the battery (in 08 I believe)
Replaced brakes (at about 60k miles)
Replaced tires a few times, just put new tires on the car less than 1k miles ago.
Replaced front left fender (mother-in-law backed out of garage into it, couple miles an hour but still hit on a line...was easier to replace the whole fender)
Head gasket replacement (had a small oil leak, had it fixed).
AC wasn’t as cold as I thought it should be, had it checked out, recharged AC and no leak found, been fine ever since.
This is a fun, reliable car and I hope it goes to someone who appreciates it and takes care of it like I have. Kbb.com lists the car at $18,700 in “Very Good” condition, $18,200 in “Good” condition. This car is in great condition with a new set of tires and I’m asking $16,900.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, Don.L.Brinkley@gmail.com. Thanks!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SubiWRX09 is offline   Reply With Quote