View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #35
gravitylover
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334328
Vehicle:
2013 XV Crosstrek
Khaki

I got pulled over at night in the city last week for the rear side windows being tinted. Sitting at a light and he was right next to me and blipped the lights and told me to pull over. I had to explain that it comes that way from the factory and even had to open the Subaru website on my phone and show him. Because I "argued" with him I received an appearance ticket and will get stuck paying at least the paperwork fee and will lose a day at work.

What really sucked about sitting there talking to him was three cars ran red lights right in front of us while we were talking and at least a dozen people on bikes were riding the wrong way on a one way street, most of them with no lights on the bikes, and he actually had the balls to tell me that none of those infractions were as dangerous as my extra dark tint. I used to respect cops and think that they actually were there to serve and protect. The older I get the less I believe it especially after getting hosed by improperly written accident reports that screwed me out of a lot of money.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
gravitylover is offline   Reply With Quote