Member#: 179000
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2010 Outback
2007 T4R Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by OconGnar View Post
You seem busy. Good for you.

I PM'd you about 05 STi hvac, door switches, intercooler switch, and leveling switch w/core charges.
I will try to find your PM bud. I will get back to you right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by learfxr View Post
Had the car out till 3am the other night for work. The white LED dome light was great. I like the way the blue seats look in the glow of the LED light. The map lights are very bright. Very happy. The prev owner had a couple of LED lights in the car and they were a joke, your lights blow them away. I would def buy them again. Maybe later I'll have you do some of my other interior lighting as money is avail
sounds great! you should def do Red led conversion to your STI . Get everything matched to that nice red cluster =)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]New [U]High Power[/U] [COLOR=red]LED[/COLOR] interior replacement Bulbs! + Dome, Map, Trunk, License Plate, Glove box etc! + Separately or as a KIT + at [/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]