Old 02-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #14
Equilibrium Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 26933
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2006 STI
CGM

Aparantly Cory is better at tuning than posting. This car is on E85 not 91 and it made more power the I've ever seen before for a VF on E85. On the mustang calibration it was about 360whp which is 10-20whp over what I usually see. This was a freak car, so we decided to post it up.

As far as our dyno, we have changes the correction factor to 1.0 from the .85 we used to run. The baseline numbers we listed are all converted over and valid for the new calibration. The dyno now simply reads like any other Dynocom and Dynojet in the rest of the country. Again, I don't care about the absolute numbers at all, the important part is the change from baseline which we are listing like we always did before.

I do think its really funny that before our dyno read too low for people and now it reads too high for people. We made this change to the native calibration of the dyno so that our numbers can be directly compared to other Dynocom and Dynojets out there. At the end of the day, look at the baseline references and make up your own mind.

Thanks
-- Ed
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Equilibrium Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote