Member#: 290298
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza WRX TR
Blacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlobEyeRS View Post
Two things -

1: Us northeast guys have an idea for a large meet this spring and were hoping to get all groups from all over the state to join in. Easiest and most central place would obviously be Columbus area. So any/all help from those in that area to find a lot, dealer, anything large enough to hold a few hundred subarus would be great.

2: I'm sure everyone has seen all the Harlem Shake videos out there. Well...we want to coordinate this into the meet as well for what I'm assuming would be the one and only largest Harlem Shake video ever. Please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Spread the word, tell your friends, etc.

Thanks!
spreading the word is the easiest part,iv posted it in one forum and alot of people are down. after u find your location its setting a date, working with alot of people is hard even are small local meets with 12 people is hard to set, if u really want to set a meet up u need to be serious going out looking for locations and asking owners if any if we could use there land reasuring them no BS will happen. all we need is a big ass parking lot. after that is the date (of course) semi easy, needs to work with 50+ people. if u keep ur attention on this BlobEyeRS u can set up a very good meet and maybe even make it an yearly thing which would be AWESOME!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Quatty-24BS is offline   Reply With Quote