Once the inside was done i moved on to the inner door skin. I started by closing up the holes using the butyl tape. This is not ideal but it's what i had to work with and really just needed something for the ensolite to stick to.
Than I added some ensolite on top of that.
That's about it for the front doors.
Here is a video for before reference before any work was done. Cruise set at 60 mph, everything tuned off.
Here is a video of before and after of the doors:
Today I'm going to work on the rear doors and the cargo area putting a layer of butyl down and then a layer of ensolite on top.
For those of you who will say it is a waste of time and money, im not doing it right etc... that's fine with me. I did nearly the same process in my old car and noticed a huge difference. Most of the material was free and I have about $40 in this project. I have a ton of free time on the weekends so even if the results aren't perfect which i know they wont be, it was a fun project. I'm not aiming for perfection. I just want the best results with what i have and I feel like what i did works but i will not know until I do a road test.