Scooby Newbie

Member#: 130079
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 STI 9.7@148
CleoTuned@PrecisionTuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior2JZ View Post
We couldn't test it at the track because we couldn't fit real tires on it. So we tested it on the street

There was one main thing wrong and that was the studs. l19s were not really l19s, they were normal ARPs. I wasn't going to let him go ripping around on borrowed time with those ARPs knowing that they will break, lift a head and kick a rod. You know how much that **** sucks first hand. He thought he had good studs, I made him check

HP on the dyno isn't much, but being able to run at the power level made on the dyno is everything. Lots of guys make a number and then turn it down because its on the edge... hence the MPH some of the 600-700whp cars trap around here. This car can make passes at the power level it dynoed.. I could have posted a 850-875hp dyno chart easily. I know it can make passes at 800whp so I left it there.

Jr
standad arp studs!!!!! lucky it lasted this long lol. Those things are a no no for what we do lol. good catch and lets get this thing up and running.

was at stu's house and took a look at the engine. So ****in sweet set up. hope one of these will make it to the first shootout.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
02h20 is offline   Reply With Quote