Scooby Guru

Member#: 442
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 Crosstrek XV
00 Honda S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sential View Post
Count the number of remarks in regard to this car stating "I wish it was a convertible, then I'd buy it". Then count the number of people stating "I wish it had more hp". It should be clear what the most desired attribute for this car is...
Let me try and ask this a different way since you wish to be stuck on the "lack of" power (which there isn't).

If there are people that will not buy the car due to the lack of power, then it wouldn't be selling in the numbers it is, right? But that's not the case. If the car needs more power, why did they have to increase production?

Case is, they don't. The people have spoken. The sales have spoken. The numbers have come in. The power is more than adequate for what the car is.

Those that decry not having enough power, again, do not understand, at all, what this car is about. And that's OK... because they don't miss you not buying the car... they have MORE THAN the buyers they need, already.

This car does not NEED more power.

--kC
p.s. Ignorant is not a put down. It means "Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular" Blissfully unaware: you just didn't know. If I wanted to belittle you, I would have called you stupid or dumb or a host of other words. So since you took it as an attack, you clearly have issues that you need to resolve.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by KC; 02-17-2013 at 06:27 PM.
KC is offline   Reply With Quote