Scooby Newbie

Member#: 336270
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Impreza
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatty-24BS View Post
spreading the word is the easiest part,iv posted it in one forum and alot of people are down. after u find your location its setting a date, working with alot of people is hard even are small local meets with 12 people is hard to set, if u really want to set a meet up u need to be serious going out looking for locations and asking owners if any if we could use there land reasuring them no BS will happen. all we need is a big ass parking lot. after that is the date (of course) semi easy, needs to work with 50+ people. if u keep ur attention on this BlobEyeRS u can set up a very good meet and maybe even make it an yearly thing which would be AWESOME!!
I've got a few ideas for locations but haven't had the time to really go and either look at them or anything. You gotta realize I'm two hours from the central part of the state. We have a few spots around us up here in the north but I don't think they could really accommodate the size or number of people I'm imagining.

I think I'll go talk to my local dealer and see if they have any contacts in the Columbus area that would help us out since our local club did a big toys for tots meet for them.

Just be patient guys, it's still winter.

Working with and coordinating a large group of people isn't the hard part. Setting up and getting that relationship with a business to allow these things to happen without incident is the hard part.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BlobEyeRS is offline   Reply With Quote