Scooby Newbie

Member#: 213680
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 STI
PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noTe View Post

More like, Randy got tired of people from CincyScoobs personally attacking him.

Vandalising one of my cars at Cars and Coffee with CincyScoobs stickers, two people from CincyScoobs spamming members via PM on my board, one person from CincyScoobs trying to start drama with my ex-girlfriend and but of course you trying to make a t-shirt directly attacking me and the site.

All of you need to grow the hell up. You have to be almost or close 40 years old at least Rich, act like it.
Here's the thing, Randy.....

It wasn't one, two, or even five members that came up with the idea to leave your site and start a new one. It was 10-12 active members from your site that were unhappy enough with how you ran it, that they wanted to start a new community. At some point, you may need to look in the mirror to find the cause instead of pointing fingers at nearly EVERY MEMBER that left your board. You had a great idea in creating Cincinnati Subarus, but most members didn't agree with the owner/dictator attitude that you ran it with. Just look at your Admin staff from the old site. Nearly every one of them resigned before CincyScoobs was born. They just didn't like dealing with you, or your belittling comments.

You need to quit playing the victim...it really is getting old. "Vandalizing a car" with a sticker on a window is right on par with you tagging things at the Joseph meet with Cincinnati Subarus stickers. Eye for an eye. The shirt was maybe a little over the top, but then again, you did buy up the domains cinciscoobs.com and cincinnatiscoobs.com to have them redirect to your site...that's a little over the top as well, IMO.

At this point, I can only shake my head and wonder when something inside your head will click and you'll understand that it's not everyone else's fault. Multiple members have tried to be cordial and say hi to you at events, but you get pissy and are clearly still butthurt. Stop being such a Nancy, be a man, and don't be a douche when people strike up a conversation with you.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by badmeat; 02-18-2013 at 03:33 PM.