Old 02-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #383
dcwiker05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 227864
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
1995 Impreza L WRX
Aegean Blue Metallic

So would you have bought the wheels if you didn't steal them off of my car? Most people who steal steal because they can not because if they didn't steal they wouldn't get what they were stealing in the first place...I really can't believe your advocating stealing, stealing is stealing tangible or intangible it's theft... Oh officer I wasn't going to buy these wheels if they weren't freely available on street, thus I wasn't stealing I was being an opportunist...

Why should I pay a dollar for an app because I feel it is worth the dollar while you steal the app and use it for free because otherwise if it wasn't free you wouldn't use it...wtf...I would gladly use the app for free or pirated too but I would rather be honorable and reward someone for a good job then steal their product and say, "Oh well if I wasn't able to steal it I wouldn't use it anyhow so it's cool it isn't stealing..." UMMM no that wouldn't fly in court, seriously...

What it is and what it has always been is, stealing wheels is hard and you have a much higher risk of getting caught, pirating an app is an anonymous crime so thus it's ok, there is no risk involved...cowardly crimes are ok, risky crimes not so much. If you steal 5 dollars or 500 it's still stealing so stealing a 5 dollar app is no different then 500 dollar wheels...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by dcwiker05; 02-18-2013 at 10:16 PM.
dcwiker05 is offline   Reply With Quote