Old 02-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #198
gallandof
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 285698
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
Galaxy Blue

Hey everyone! Im looking to move from the south shore area where im at now out to concord MA. I'm currently working as an IT/Network helpdesk admin and am trying to find something thats a little lower stress and higher paying as I'm in the process of leasing and moving into a new apartment within the next few weeks to a month (and would hate to have to live paycheck to paycheck if things ever go wrong with this job). I'm currently 23, and including over time + bonuses im making around 45-50k a year but that fluctuates paycheck to paycheck, which is on of the main things im looking to avoid.

As far as qualifications-

Highschool Diploma from Weymouth high school class of 2008, as well as vocational certificate in Computer sciences from the same school, also graduated in the year 2008.

3 years working in cell phone sales and service/repairs at wireless city Hingham MA

A+ certified, currently studying and pursuing my network+, and server+, with plans to obtain MCSE certs (once i finish network and server certs)

Ive also worked as the in house and on site technician for staples and circuit city's In house PC repair services.

Ultimately I would like to stay in some sort of IT related field, but am not adverse to other fields, and do enjoy hands on manual labor.

Thank you in advance for all of your time and effort
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
gallandof is offline   Reply With Quote