Scooby Newbie

Member#: 254996
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza 2.5i
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011rexowner View Post
Ok so I just want to update on this. CDs work fine. Phone paired fine and receives calls. All the steering controls work. Radio works great.nav system seems to be good.

Now for the bad. DVD player doesn't work and keeps telling me car is in motion when it is clearly stopped with parking brake on. Not sure if there was a specific hook up dealer was suppose to do to allow this. It did say plug and play. Other thing I find incredibly annoying is I can't play music from my phone. I mean why have a blue tooth interface if you can't even include music from a phone?? It also comes with a 4 gig sd card. So I converted iTunes songs to mp3s and threw some on it. Lol the thing won't even read the card I put in.

After spending the money I did on the install I'm pretty f@@king aggravated. So now the question is. Do I uninstall and go back factory or do I accept it for what it is. There's no actual phone number to contact them. All through emails. Just bulls@it.

Nitwit alert: I finally got around to watching badtimings video to find out in order to use music through the phone you have to hit the little Bluetooth icon. In my defense nowhere does it say this in any of the manuals I have lol. So the only issue I have is the DVD not working because it thinks I'm in motion. Once again, I think the guy installing didn't understand that he needed to connect to the e brake.

So overall for the money you can get this for I'd recommend it.

Hahah yeah man I hit that icon by accident and found out I can play music via blue tooth. I would have never had a clue otherwise..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Badtiming is offline   Reply With Quote