zra
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 311115
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Dark Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
nice info zra! I have an off topic question for you. Did you get your car with the HU or did you purchase the HU after and install it? I have a 2013 WRX Hatch Premium w/ standard HU and just purchased the same Fujitsu Ten Nav HU for it. I was wondering if it's plug and play or will have to to make/purchase some special harness.
Luan, I got my car with the Nav, which except for the camera function isn't worth it in my opinion. It has a terrible UI. It seems like it was designed from a checklist and no real humans ever sat down with the thing to try and see how it was going to be used. They could make it so much better with a handful of refinements.

That said, I'm not the one to ask, I assume it is plug and play but really Dave, Svxdc is the guy who knows about all of the swap and harness stuff. Obviously for the back up cam you will need his harness and a camera.

I'm guessing your car has a mic for the phone, but no GPS antenna? Again I'm not the expert on this stuff. I just did a lot of reading on forums and a little experimenting.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
zra is offline   Reply With Quote