View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #15
Euro Skank
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 185333
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
03 Impreza WRX.

The fiance went and bought a 2013 Impreza last week. 618 miles on it and I was convinced to finally go subaru. Although alittle older, its more my style. I mainly had questions about the daily relibalility of these particular mods. The seller knows what he is doing and the build looks safe from what I can gather on here. I need to get at least 200k out of my cars or I consider it a failure on my part.

Just wanted to add that I am by no means an automotive noob. I simply come from the world of ratrods, side exit exhaust, V8 swaps into tiny jap cars, and old cafe racer bikes. Earlier in life it was european cars, vws & audis. My current daily is a 01 audi a4 with 215k on it, coil overs, chip, exhaust, blah blah blah. Its finally starting to give me problems and I think its time to upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlue View Post
Why is the owner selling?
Owner says he is getting out of the Subaru game. He is currently building a track 240 and has other daily drivers to use. Pending the compression test numbers and some major objections from the mechanic as to its daily driver reliability im all for it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Euro Skank; 02-27-2013 at 08:34 AM.