View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:02 PM   #44
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 302851
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
2000 2.5RS

Originally Posted by Euro Skank View Post
^ I now know that. Was unaware of those forums. I just remembered I had created an account here 5 years ago when i was looking for my last car.

Ran the car by a friend of mine who is a bmw mechanic and he said that without supporting internal block mods that this is a time bomb living on borrowed time.

If you look on clubwrx there are guys running right around 35-380 whp without touching the internals. It really comes down to the PROPER TUNE and also the corrosponding modifactions surrounding everything.

Honestly from what you said. With a 20G and hasn't had any issues? And the car runs 100% and the shop he's taking it too is a well known subaru builder. You won't have any issues. Everything thats been done was done at RT tuning. If you look at what they do they are subaru specailists along with another company PSI proformance.

If youre having doubts about a car, you shouldn't be driving one. Not to be an ars... but its the truth. Its like a squid buying a motorcycle and letting it sit because he's to worried about spilling it. My thoughts with my car purchases is look it over. If YOU, not anyone else, has doubts about it than don't. But for the price, milage, and a car that sits in a garage that is rust free and never even beaten on besides a dyno tune. You show me someone else that has that.

And as far as performance if you don't like all the mods, take them off make it stock and sell the parts and make some cash. **** if i hadn't dropped all my cash on bikes and bought a modded car that i wanted stock i'd grab it from underneath the seller and part out the performance. Win win in my eyes.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.