Old 02-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #3
DrD
Scooby Guru

Member#: 22412
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2012 Legacy 2.5GT
Ice Silver Metallic

For paintless dent repair, I highly recommend Duke City Dent down on San Mateo - they did an awesome job on my Legacy when someone mushed the front fender.

As for other body shops - I had the bumper on my WRX done at Car Crafters (rear ended by someone who didn't notice cars had stopped...) and they did a decent job - however, more recently, we had them repair some damage to my wife's van and it was a total fiasco - they don't test fit parts, things that blatantly don't fit they told her would "flatten out in time", lots of missing fasteners for the bumper they replaced, etc. - had to bring the car back not once, but twice for them to get things right enough that I felt comfortable letting the rest slide. They got into arguments with the insurance company, were pretty condescending to my wife when she went to look at and pick up the van, etc. - I would definitely not recommend going there.

We used Crown Coachworks when someone backed into the van and they did a decent job. A while back (in 2002) I used Harold's down on Edith when my then new 02 wrx got nailed by an uninsured pinhead in a ford festiva - they did decent work, but the paint was slightly off... not sure if they are even around.

Another place which has been highly recommended to me is Loid's Rides down on Edith
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DrD is offline   Reply With Quote