Scooby Newbie

Member#: 343078
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatchback
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysti05 View Post
Yeah Allen was right!! I went against some advice like the jackass I am and went to fairway for an alignment. I want the car in factory specs so I figured they can't really screw it up. Oh was I wrong. 3 tries and about 4-5 hrs there I finally got the car in the specs I asked for. After all of it they gave me my keys and said have a good day sorry we had such a hard time doing the alignment. So I was pleased that I got a free alignment and left. Something didn't feel right though as I got down the street. The car was right but It just seemed they gave me a free alignment way to easy. I pulled to a gas station to take a quick look and found dents and gouges in my coil over top hats. Straight up looks like dude used a hammer and chisel to adjust my camber on the top hats. So of course immediately went back. Service manager understood why I was pissed and claims he is going to have my top hats replaces. But was quick to tell me that he was going out of town and it wouldn't be till Tuesday that he would be able to take care of it. So will see what happens. Lesson learned I will never go back to that place and I highly advise no one else to go there either.
Told ya man. I won't even trust them with an oil change. It's not just the service department, it starts with the owners and works its way down. There's no telling the untold horror stories of that place.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WilR is offline   Reply With Quote