Scooby Newbie

Member#: 312331
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Sedona Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotoni View Post
Anyone know some chick driving a wrb 2004-05 WRX sedan with 4-pot calipers around Binghamton? Wonder if she's on these forums.
If its who I'm thinking of I know her boyfriend, they come into Sears and buy tires quite a bit, they've got quite a few Subarus and an Infinity that are well modded. I don't believe either of them post here.

Got my car back from Croteaus transmission today, put in a new clutch and what not for me. He dropped my trans case since I was having issues with first gear not wanting to engage all the time, saw virtually no wear on the synchro, or other gears in the case He thinks it may be the fact I had synth lube in the case.

If you need tranny work done, he's definitely the guy I'd go to, dealt with him a few times with my old truck. Very gruff, slightly more expensive, but very very good.

Back to the gas discussion, I asked at the Dandy by the Airport a while back since I'm up there all the time, the manager said the 93 up there is generally not used and sits for quite a while. So if you're anal retentive like me, I wouldn't get gas there.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Tavery92 is offline   Reply With Quote