Scooby Newbie

Member#: 321805
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2002 Jdm v9 STI
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNfEk View Post

I could be wrong on the color. Sorry. It's been a while. LOL.

I have pictures of mine F61 and E1 connectors. Mine looks black and grey for my version 7. It was done years ago.

Yeah the video shows exactly what I mentioned where the weather rubber piece is coming out of the connector but the lock piece is still in. I believe the wire itself pulled out of the pin end. Hopefully it is JUST the rubber that broke off instead of the wire. BUT if not you'll need to remove the lock on the brown engine side and remove the pin as stated in the IAP instructions. You'll probably need to pry open the wire holding side of the pin so you can solder the wire back into pin. You'll want to take care of this NOW or ASAP since those wires correspond to something related on the engine through the chassis side wiring.
The pin is still attached to the wire. With the lock in the brown connector I cant pull the wire out with pin attached. When I shove in back in, it slides real easy right in to where the rubber piece sits flush inside the housing. So I pulled the lock out and did the same thing. Its like whatever lock on the pin that holds it in place is broken. I assume its broken because I dont see anything in the pin other than the guides.

Im just going to make another video. Lol
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
stlnation is offline   Reply With Quote