Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320547
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 STi Hatch
PBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytiger View Post
So let me ask the people who have been waiting a while or have already picked up their orders. What was the hardest part of the wait for you? I ordered 3/2, so it hasn't even been a week yet and I'm going nuts. It feels like a perpetual Christmas Eve when you are a kid and time just seems to stop! Can someone assure me that the first week or two is the hardest and then it kinda just slips back in your mind a bit and the wait just becomes normal?

The funny thing is that I really wasn't in much of a rush, but now that my order is in I just want it.
The last week is the hardest. And in that week, every day gets harder than the one before it. Every night you have a dream that somehow involves your new Subie. Then the universe starts taunting you, and you start seeing Subaru's EVERYWHERE. You don't get any work done, and the night before you pick up your car you'll be lucky to manage 2 or 3 hours of sleep.

Then you pick her up, hear that rumble, and all is right with the world. You drive around fora few hours, then sleep like an effing baby for the first time in at least a week.

Hang in there, bud.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Meeno is offline   Reply With Quote