Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338099
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 4dr
salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04trailsti View Post
Yeah a pro tune, 3in. TBE AND 3 pbcs. I botched the start I tried getting a good jump on him to the first corner and went waaay too soon and then let out right before the flag dropped so it kinda caught me off guard and off boost. Not that I would have beat him to the corner but I blew my chance cheating to the corner.
I thought it was pretty cool even though they were smack-talking you the entire time they still took a minute out of the show to shake your hand. x2, thank you for your service

PS .. not sure what your driving ed credentials are - so don't take this the wrong way. It looked to me like you were mashing the throttle out of a couple of the turns and fighting the car. smooothly squeeeeeze the throttle such that it's still floored by the apex and you can get it on sooner without the back end fighting. smooth with the inputs .. you probably already know that, maybe just the adrenaline thing and trying to push it 11/10 which is easy to do if you're trying to catch up late. I also noticed what you said about the start, yeah .. another lap or two you'd have got him.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jim_newton is offline   Reply With Quote