Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeper View Post
Yes, me telling you not to believe me but to go test it yourself is the height of arrogance. That is some very strange reasoning you have there!
You should really listen to yourself.... I mean really sit there look in the mirror and think about it! So driving on a test sample hitting the computer RE-SET (which means nothing IMO) and seeing some display showing me I hit x # MPG makes it okay that my CVT in real world driving, and again ( I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE EFFICIENTLY) does not reach the advertised MPG's refill after refill does what??? NOTHING

Your arrogant ignorance is telling us how we should be happy with our real world MPG's, and then telling us why we are not reaching them b/c we are lying how we drive? WTF are you, and you dont even have a CVT? You really are a friggin tool box. I dont get it.. do you work for Subaru or somthing?... what is your problem? I truley do not get it.

Everyday I get up, get into my car, drive as efficiently as I can (become an obsession sometimes) and my CVT car mostly highway during my commute does not break the 30MPG hand calc. Are you dense or something.. I dont need you tell me how to drive and why I am not reaching them.. IT IS THE CAR. Are you retarded or something. This is very simple, why do you keep rebuttling. The CVT does not reach the advertised MPG's. Thats It! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!!! Do you think I dont want it to or something. And seriously, to all who have stated many times that they are happy with the MPG's there are having.. God Bless, enjoy your cars. I guess my standards are different. Oh man, dont know what else to say. Uggh
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote