Old 03-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #7506
Nikryj
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 346659
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
WRB

I had an elderly officer pull me over one time. I wast quite sure why because I wasn't speeding. Here comes this really old man, practically hobbling up to my car and he asks me why I was racing. I explained to him that I never "accelerated fast" nor did I speed. He said "Bull****, I heard your car. It was too loud to not be racing. (I have an SPT exhaust, not loud at all) We continued to go back and forth until he asked me to pop my hood, he wanted to see my "illegal mods." I obliged and pointed out to him that everything was within legal standards. He then tried to say that my turbo was illegal. I actually had to get my book and show him that it is stock. In a last ditch effort, he said that my vehicle matches the description of a suspected drug runner and wanted to start popping quarter panels off. I waved my hand and said "this is not the car you are looking for." He agreed and said "this is not the car I am looking for." He left me alone after that and we both went on our merry way. I've actually had a couple more runins with crabby police officers...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nikryj is offline   Reply With Quote