View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #118
PuyallupCoug
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 337092
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza SLTD 5d
DGM

I have the rough idle problem that happens at stoplights. It randomly occurs 3-4 times a week, usually when I've been driving for less than 5 minutes. The RPMS drop the car shakes and shudders and then it returns to normal. Feels very much like a misfire. I have an appointment on the 13 to get it checked out and will present the following TSB's to the dealer

Service Bulletin # 11-124-12

Bulletin Description: This bulletin will provide an inspection and repair procedure for camshaft position-related and/or engine misfire DTCs for 2.0L FB engine-equipped 2012MY or later Impreza and XV Crosstrek models. In addition to a Check Engine light coming on, there may or may not be customer concerns of rough idle, extended cranking or no start. The camshaft position sensor clearance may be out of specification causing these condition(s) and one or more of the DTCs to set.

Service Bulletin # 11-125-12

Bulletin Description: This Service Bulletin will provide an inspection and repair procedure for EXHAUST camshaft position and / or misfire-related DTCs for FB engine-equipped 2012 and later MY Impreza and XV Crosstrek models with FB engines. The camshaft position sensor clearance may be out of specification causing these condition(s) and one or more of the DTCs to set. In addition to a Check Engine Light coming on, there may or may not be customer concerns of rough idle, extended cranking or no start.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
PuyallupCoug is offline   Reply With Quote