shemoves
Scooby Guru

Member#: 80663
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
1997 Outback

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpluiten View Post
Wait, do they really want stock, non-classic cars at this show? I mean I can understand a heavily modified car (like a race car), but one made in the last 10 years with some aftermarket rims and not much else is what they want for a car show for the general public? Are they trying to use this event to raise money? If so I would think they want unusual cars to draw in people? The general public doesn't care about modified Subarus unless they are really over the top I would think. Otherwise it's kind of like just walking through a dealership lot.

Or is this more of a club type gathering?

I would just be careful that you don't over run your church with a club of Subarus rather than true show worthy cars. If you still want us there, that's awesome as well.
We don't want stock, modern cars, but yes, we do want heavily modded modern cars that look good. Also, I am only speaking for the Surprise campus. Peoria may be classics only, and I know Scottsdale is just bikes. Thanks for bringing this up so I could clarify.

The intention of it is to do something cool that people will enjoy coming to. It's not a fund raiser or anything like that (there are no fees and I think we may even be giving prizes away).

Even if you (anyone) came just to check it all out and not be in the show, that would be cool.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
shemoves is offline   Reply With Quote