View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #442
Kamak_Dynamics
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 349754
Default A Little Bit of Info

This is George from Kamak Dynamics, I will be directing Kamak from here on out and I just want to drop a line. I usually don't have time to participate in forums, but after reading this thread, I had many laughs and want to thank everyone for making the community so exciting. Of course, some information true, some false, but it's funny to see that you guys know the operations of our company, maybe, better than we do. I LOLed the whole way through and had a great time reading.

I wanted to let everybody know my experiences. There is no way I can put it in a short paragraph so I'll summarize. Recently, I've been doing a lot of traveling to know what the turbo industry is like, Globally. I've spoken with the largest turbo companies around the world and it's amazing that everyone is wanting to jump into the market in China right now because they are just beginning to play with performance cars. Thought you guys might like to know what what you guys are doing is leading a brand new trend in China. I will be in going to Kinugawa and Kamak locations in a few different countries the coming weeks to merge Kinugawa and Kamak together, officially. I will then setup a solid network so everybody can contact us easily. I know that it seems hard to communicate with us for some people, and I have to admit that I feel the same way; therefore, things will improve here for us. As a smaller company, our most difficult task is to spread our resources around the world. Unlike many familiar brands, we want to offer the same support globally and offer the excitement of turbocharging to countries that are not as experienced. This limits our resources we can place in a certain area, but it certainly does not mean that we do not want people to contact us.

I will most likely not be able to view this thread often and want to thank everyone that participated in talking about us. Whether is good or bad, it's all good for us. The good gives us encouragement to continue doing what we do. The bad gives us motivation to improve and become better.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kamak_Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote