View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #170
Scooby Guru
Member#: 7887
Join Date: Jun 2001

Originally Posted by 53x12 View Post

You owe $7500 in state tax and/or fed?
Fed, god yes. State, no. You can roll over the state tax credit to the following year, though.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
quentinberg007 is offline   Reply With Quote