Shotskees
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 301185
Vehicle:
2006 Cobalt SS
Yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spwaterockit View Post
No problem man! Ya I definitely think they turned out good. I'd love to find a few cool places like that to take a few shots. If I could offer one suggestion, it would be to get the shot from a little lower and try to avoid having the car painted on the wall look like its driving on the Mustang's windshield. I'm no professional, but for me, it takes my attention away from your subject. I'd like to see what you can come up with.
Thanks again for the compliment! Yeah there's some pretty cool spots out here in the DFW area, the problem is this area is so huge it just takes a while to find them. I actually had my tripod bottomed out for some of the shots, but to be honest I could use a new one as it's just a cheap tripod that I bought to take with me when I travel. I also noticed the ghostbustermobile shooting out of the windshield after taking the shots, but I still don't think they turned out too bad. I'll definitely be going back to that spot and some others that I found as well, hopefully I'll have some results again soon.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Shotskees is offline   Reply With Quote