Scooby Newbie

Member#: 341560
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2011 STi
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobTube007 View Post
I thought I had posted this up last night but apparently not!

LATE BREAKING NEWS!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, after some web/store testing late last night I can finally say that the pre-orders for the Scoobapalooza t-shirts CAN NOW BEGIN!! Shirts are priced at $15.00 each.

For those that did not know, the front of the shirt will be just as you see it here. The back of the shirt will display Scoobapalooza sponsors AND the right sleeve will display the attending Subaru chapters which have provided their logo to me (there is still time if your group has not done this yet).

We are not offering a shipping option at this time, instead we will just be taking the orders and will have the shirts at the Main Scoobapalooza booth waiting for you during the Saturday 'Meet, Greet, and Show' Event.

If you are interested in getting a shirt, I HIGHLY recommend that you pre-order. This will ensure that you get as many shirts as you want, in your specific size. We will have a limited amount of shirts for sale on site Saturday (t-shirt cost during the day of the event will also be at an increased cost).

This is awesome, but what if you don't want to pay using PayPal? Will those people have to suck it up and hope there are shirts at the booth? I saw you have to pay extra if you buy the day of as well, but I doubt I'm going to make a PayPal account Just to buy one of the shirts. No offense.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Sn0wKing is offline   Reply With Quote