Scooby Newbie

Member#: 328448
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza WRX TR
UGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wKing View Post
This is awesome, but what if you don't want to pay using PayPal? Will those people have to suck it up and hope there are shirts at the booth? I saw you have to pay extra if you buy the day of as well, but I doubt I'm going to make a PayPal account Just to buy one of the shirts. No offense.
No offense taken. In a case like yours I have a suggestion. If you are a part of a local IL Subaru group, maybe try speaking with them and find someone that does have PayPal and give them cash so that they can place an order for you using their PayPal account. Since the PayPal fees are not transferred to a customers own PayPal account, it would just be the flat $15.00 that you would need to give them.

The reason I went with PayPal is that it is a highly trusted and one of the most widely used tools for sending and receiving monetary transactions. Unfortunately, there will be one-off cases such as yours which would be an 'exception to the rule'. For your exception, as well as some others, we will be having shirts onsite at the Saturday event. The reason for the increase in cost is because I will be purchasing these shirts as a separate order and in order to maximize the efficiency of this order I will be selecting various sizes and amounts. Obviously, there is the risk of having too few and running out quickly, or too many and possibly having shirts left over. Given that this is only the first full day of having the pre-order option available and in the interest of keeping all pre-orders through one system to avoid confusion, I am going to give it some time before considering/attempting another option for the t-shirt pre-orders.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ScoobTube007 is offline   Reply With Quote