Thread: ('11-'14) A/C acting weird
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #5
BretAZ
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320866

Does it going any speed or not moving at all. Blows cold for about 10 sec then blows warm for about 10 sec. I know something is wrong because it did not act this way last summer. Also, they gave me a 2013 Impreza that is exactly like mine to drive and it does not do this. I mentioned that I cannot drive this car like this in Phoenix, and that between this and the oil pressure light they fixed a month ago, and the oil level light, and the oil consumption issue, that I am losing faith in this car quickly and am concerned about driving this thing past the warranty.

It was brought up again about asking Subaru to kick in some cash to help me get a different car. I told them to wait until later today to find out what the problem is with my car. I thought I wanted a 14 Forrester, but when I looked at the Premium they had on the lot it did not have the paddle shifters on it, which is too bad because the only CVT I want is one with paddle shifters. The Impreza hatch they gave me today is a base model without the paddle shifters and it really sucks if you have gotten used to them.

The other option I am considering, if Subaru won't kick in some cash, is to aske them to extend my warranty. I know they will have me sign away my lemon law rights but it may be worth it if I am going to be in this car for a while. I know it will get irritating everytime something goes wrong with this thing, but atleast it won't be as irritating as it would be if I had to pay to get it fixed.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BretAZ is offline   Reply With Quote