Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
1995 v2 sti type ra
Glacier White

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Bmxer

No,no,no,

There was no type R body dropped on it.

It's a very limited edition. 1000 units total.
WRX (non STI) type R body , with the WRX RA running gear installed while rolling down the asmb line. Pretty sure to commemorate the 1997 WRC manufactures championship win & the prodrive built Type R's that won that title.

In Japan there are "Factory Special Models" that many people outside Japan aren't even aware of or think are mythical.

From what I've seen in another forum regarding this car , the exporter who found it ( very highly regarded ) & the guy who imported it have done alot of searching of info to verify this is one of those "specials"

It's mainly a reasonable price due to the fact it I'd a WRX not an WRX STI.

My 2 cents.
Well then thid ad is very misleading as is specifically states type r body dropped onto a type ra chasis. Not really sure how that would work. Bodywork aint my thing. Sounds fishy though. I personally wouldnt buy it if i were looking for that specific model, but if I just wanted a cool car then I would definatly have a look. Ive been DDing a type ra v-limited now for about 4 months and love it. I owned a domestic coupe before and really like the look of the coupes so this is best of both worlds...WRB is too cliche for my tastes
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
coupe-a-loop is offline   Reply With Quote