Made some progress this week.
Started with installing the hood scoop. Went through 3 cutoff wheels on the dremel. Took a long time cutting the hole, but it was worth it to me to have a nice looking cut. As far as attaching it to the hood, I followed this thread http://www.sl-i.net/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24703
and used clip on speed nuts and m6 bolts which I cut to proper length.
And today I tackled the boost gauge. Wasn't too hard. I found out the bulb that was in it was dead. The picture shows a bulb I stole from the cluster just for test purposes. I plan on ordering some LEDs soon for the cluster and boost gauge...
This weekend I will hopefully be putting everything together and firing her up for the first time with the turbo. I think I have all the parts finally. I still need to have my friend weld the intercooler though. I might take it around the block *slowly* and stay out of boost as the car still has stock injectors and no engine management. Once I get the eManage wired in and working I will need to get the car to anchorage to get the injectors installed and car tuned.