Scooby Newbie

Member#: 349217
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 STI Sedan
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHxMONEYxMIKE View Post
I think we can both agree Napleton sucks big time. When I first went there they were telling me everything I wanted to hear. Awesome right? Well turns out it was all a big lie. And other people that have ordered their cars from there, they actually deliver cancelled orders or just bring over transfers so the customers aren't actually getting he exact car they ordered. So I didn't bother calling them back. It took awhile for someone to help me at Grand as well but that's cuz they were all busy which is understandable. They didn't force anything upon me and everything went smooth. I still have to go back of course once the car comes to sign my life away and all that good stuff. What town do you live in? Maybe well cross eachothers paths
I originally went to Napleton cause they said they had a 2013 WRB STI which I was excited so I didn't have to order a car but after getting there I find out it's a hatchback when I was really thinking of a sedan. They said it was a ordered car that was cancelled. They still have that car too. I live in Norridge/Harwood Heights but work in Glenview area and I'm sometimes around the Mount Prospect area since that's where my mom lives and my closest friends.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Tweeked STI is offline   Reply With Quote