Scooby Newbie

Member#: 315079
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza Outback
Silver Bullet

Default Issues with burned discs in 11 Impreza Outback

Howdy,

So this started a few weeks ago and has gotten worse. Oh and quick intro would be nice I suppose.. I am a newby to sub-world (bought the impreza about a month ago) and love it thus far.

Back to my 'issues'.. So the cd player has been giving me the error message with burned discs. I thought at first it was the my fav disc Ive been jamming to. But alas I am working my way through a bunch of my CDs and its happened with all of them. Im 10/10 for the error message; I havent made it all the way through one disc without having to eject it. These are all burned CDs, with only one MP3 disc (all else audio). And from about 3 or 4 different manufacturers. I know I could use my iPod through the sweet aux connector but MP3 discs give better quality in my experience and honestly I havent found the stock stereo to be really great (Im not an audiophile but my prior car a pontiac 2002, was better)

I didnt see anything when I searched on here and google. Has anyone seen this before? My impreza is still under the 3 year factory warranty but I cant remember if this would fall under it.

Thanks! Im loving it thus far..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
austriker is offline   Reply With Quote