Old 03-20-2013, 04:12 AM   #86
WelDun1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 249130
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
0095 Ver5 STi Type R
Black

Ur doing a great job bro! I will be bugging the hell outta you real soon, bcuz Joe has got a RA clip with my name all over it. The container is floating in the Pacific as we speak. As of right now, I just picked up my chassis car on Sunday,( 95 Impreza l sedan) that I payed $300 for, and the only thing wrong with it was the tranny doesn't have reverse, but other than that, its clean! So, needless to say, I am stripping it down, waiting SO un patiently for my RA Limited clip to find its way to my house! Your progress has me super stoked and ready to Gee Oh! Any and all help/pointers would be awesome. This will be my first COMPLETE build from the ground up. I've only rebuilt engines prior to this so.... Yeah, I'm jumping outta my skin, lol
I definitely wanna see how you do the firewall swap. Theres a guy on here named AMS Mike that did the same exact swap, and he cut out the LHD side and patched it on to the RHD side.
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1714805
Interesting to see how everyone does the same thing just a little bit different with there own little flavor.
But yeah bro, can't wait to share some info with you, and most importantly, I can't wait to get my Ver6 STi RA limited.. haha such a long name!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WelDun1 is offline   Reply With Quote