View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 12:07 PM   #41
Ellsworth007
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 328575
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2004 STI

Ah nj and pa drivers make me so angry i dont even know where to start!!! Im always fuming when some idiot im front of me is going under the speed limit or drives the same speed through all the speed limits.

Seriously, if you want to drive slow, be my guest. Have some common courtesy and let those who want to drive faster pass. It takes 2 seconds to turn on your blinker and let the other guy get ahead. Dont effin slow down and be a d*ck. I always let those who want to drive faster pass. I would never break check if you are on my ass. I couldnt care less, if you want to go faster, please do! Also it is a nj law to get the eff out of the way if youre not passing anyone driving in the left lane. Dont give me a finger when i get on your ass and then pass you in the right lane after you decide to drive slower than traffic and you have 20 cars behind you. I can go on forever about this haha

This is a sensitive topic for me haha. I have a 110 mile daily commute to college and idiot drivers give me a really bad roadrage lol.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Ellsworth007 is offline   Reply With Quote