NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 200436
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XT
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallySoob View Post
they have a 6 bay shop and you have seen pics of one bay thats plenty clean and has a nice lift in it. I love how mad I make you 2 dbags. It makes it all worth it for me. You should see my youtube channel Check out this piece of crap W12 Bently they were working on the other day I was there. They must not know much huh? hatin mfrs ..suk on that jellysikl
Good grief, man. Read what I have written. I've been polite, honest, and provided you with good information. I think the reason why you keep "collecting haters wherever you go" has a lot to do with your attitude. When everyone else seems wrong, it's time to look in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northman View Post
Everyone else are posting politely, yet you are the one acting all butthurt?

But anyway, from earlier in the thread you were wondering why your mostly stock motor might not last many hundreds of thousands of miles. What stands out to me is much talk about all the parts you are sourcing, but not much mention to the people/process of putting it all together. A good builder makes all the difference, that is what I would be focusing on.

There are many instances of stock motors going 1 or 2 hundred thousand miles. There are many instances of built motors lasting a couple thousand or fewer miles. Some don't make it off of the dyno. Obviously you found a builder you are happy with, and I can vouch for Surgeline as a top notch tuner, so you have that in your favor.
OP - This is a good point. My car lasted 225k miles before the ringland finally cracked. My built engine I recently put together -- I am hoping to get 50-100k miles out of. It's a daily driver with occasional spirited driving. Over $9k invested.

Good luck on your build.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Type2 is offline   Reply With Quote