View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:29 AM   #7
SebastienPeek
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
I was about to say... if you bought a new Beetle you might as well hand in your balls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heedlessone View Post
But... they come with a turbo.
They do come with a turbo, and the 2013 one that I have pictured was very nice, but I don't think I could ever see myself driving one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bak3rSkat3r View Post
I too went from a VW to a subie and I would never go back. Subaru's are better in every way Nice pick up man, car looks beautiful!
Glad I'm not the only one that made the cross over to the dark side! Car is very clean inside and outside. Will drop all the fluids this Friday and replace them all with new ones. Just to give it a little freshen up. Is there anything else I should be doing to give the engine a little spruce up before I take her on a long drive?

Couple of things I've already done include removing the RX Impreza sticker from the trunklid and the hood ornament has also been removed. I'm hoping to have the fart cannon muffler removed and put a twin pipe MagnaFlow style muffler there instead.

Then just need to find some UEL headers. I've been told that I should be able to fit EJ22/25 headers, but it just depends whether or not it meets up with my cat correctly. Will post photos of where the first cat is in the next couple of days.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SebastienPeek is offline   Reply With Quote