slacker67
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 351014
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2006 sti
wrb

Default another new guy with 06 sti

hey there been poking about this forum for about a year and a half now figured i should finally join and post some pics. i am new to subarus but not new to cars. (well kind of, i am only 21) guess ill give a little background. i have owned nothing but chevy's since i got my first truck when i was 16. 99 extreme bagged (totaled ) 99 4x4 s10(blew 2 motors parted and scrapped) 95 silverado (plow truck) 85 k5 blazer (look for pics) and my my 67 chevelle (sasha, in need of full restoration, still collecting parts.) well back when i worked a jiffy lube (after i dropped out of collage) everyday i would stare out across the street and in the taco bell parking lot there was and 06/07 sti with purple rims on it. told my self i would buy one one day. well i landed a good job and a year ago this april i picked up my own 06 wrb sti! my friends looked at me like i had 6 heads when i said i didnt buy a chevy and my dad nearly exploded when he saw what it was. but i paid for everything so he had no choice but to except it. the car has 74k on it right now (was told it had high flow fuel pump, its purty loud when you turn the key on so im fairly positive its not the factory) it has a turbo back exhaust with high flow can and greddy muffler. and an spc intake. all came on the car when i bought it. witch the toyota sales man couldnt tell me jack about the car except they previous owner had a kid and he put "cool aftermarket stuff on it" since then i brought it to a local turner down here in RI and had him unmarry the cobb that came with it and tune it himself. big difference. well enough chatter here are some pics

when i first got it

parked under my blazer

well one night i was coming home from work late and wasnt exactly paying attention to what i was doing and well pretty much madeout with a gaurdrail

since the bumper was trashed figured it was a good time to test her dirt road capability

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
slacker67 is offline   Reply With Quote